15 Amazing Facts to Make You Want to Travel Today
“People Don’t Take Trips, Trips Take People”
1. Travel makes you more creative and improves your problem-solving skills.
2. Taking a holiday can lower the risk of heart attack and depression.
3. Canada is the country with the largest number of lakes in the world.
4. France is the most visited country.
5. Austrians have the longest holiday time in the world – 22 days paid vacation days and 13 days paid holidays.
6. The country with the youngest population in the world is Niger.
7. Monaco is smaller than Central Park in New York city.
8. The most diverse country in the world is India.
9. The most scarcely populated country in the world is Mongolia with 4 people per square mile.
10. Up to 99% of the land area in Libya is a desert.
11. The busiest airport in the world is Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta.
12. There are over 10,000 beaches in Australia – more than any other nation in the world.
13. The land of no rivers in the world is Saudi Arabia.
14. The largest country with no farm is Singapore.
15. The country with most languages spoken is Papua New Guinea.
Visa First is a leading international immigration consulting company. We can help you to apply for your visa fast and hassle-free today.