How to Get a Second Working Holiday Visa for Australia? Simple Guidelines.
Your First Working Holiday Visa is going to expire soon? Fear Not! Look at These Useful Tips How to Extend Your Stay in Australia?
I’m sure we all share the same passion for Australia and this is because it’s one of the best destinations in the world. Aussies also seem to love Backpackers as they were enabled to stay an extra year longer in the country.
So, if you want to stay for another year, you need to make a few quick and easy steps before your first visa expires.
– Plant and Harvest Work
– Animal Cultivation
– Fishing and Felling
– Mining and Construction
You’ve already done all the above – great job! What else you need to qualify?
To be eligible for a second year Working Holiday visa, you’ll also need to:
– be aged between 18 – 30 years (inclusive);
– hold a passport from: Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR (the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People’s Republic of China), Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, UK;
– have not entered Australia before on a Work and Holiday (462) Visa;
– not be accompanied by dependent children at any time during your stay in Australia;
– apply for your second year visa no more than 12 months before your intended departure date in case you apply for the visa from outside Australia.
Once you get your Second year visa approved and you’ve celebrated this appropriately, you need to be aware of the actual visa validity, or how long can you stay in Australia on your second working holiday visa?
– If you are in Australia at the time of your second working holiday visa application as a holder of a first Working Holiday visa, you can remain in Australia for 24 months from the date you first entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa.
– If you apply for your Second Working Holiday visa offshore, you can travel to Australia at any time in the 12 month period from the date your Second Working Holiday visa was approved. Your visa 12 month validity period starts when you enter the country.
– If you are in Australia once your second year working holiday visa is approved but did not hold a first Working holiday visa – you can remain in Australia for 12 months from the date your Second working holiday visa is granted.Apply for Your Second Working Holiday Visa Here
Visa First is a leading international immigration consulting company. We can help you to apply for your visa fast and hassle-free today.
If you enjoyed this post, please share 🙂