How Can Canadian Employers Benefit From the Express Entry?
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) implemented changes in Jan 2015 which affect the process for skilled migrants to secure visas to work in Canada. The express entry was introduced for all migrant visa categories. The aim is to make it easier for Canadian employers to find suitable employees from all over the world, when they are not able to find Canadians to fill the available positions. The express entry applies to most migrant categories, including:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Federal Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
Supposedly, Canadian employers can take their business to the next level through the new express entry by reaching out to hundreds of thousands of skilled workers all across the globe who have secured a skills assessment and lodged an express entry application.
How can Canadian employers benefit from the express entry :
- Employers will have easy access to candidates who have submitted their express entry application and contact the applicants through job boards which will save time;
- Canadian businesses can submit an application for Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and include foreign workers who are in the express entry pool. There is no LMIA fee for permanent residency visa applications, which will save money;
- CIC will process applications submitted through the express entry within 6 months, to help Canadian employers fill the positions quickly.
That said, the express entry system is a points based system. Applicants with the highest points are selected from the pool to submit their visa applications. Currently applicants with job offers from Canadian employers or foreign nationals who have been nominated by a province have the best chances to be invited to apply for permanent residency.
If you are a Canadian employer looking to fill a vacancy and can’t find a suitable applicant; or perhaps you want to keep your foreign employees longer in Canada, contact VisaFirst.com today on 647 797 3680 or e-mail email@example.com .
Our experienced recruitment and licensed visa agents will guide you through the process.